Manke Lumber Company, Inc. is committed to protection of the environment
through development and implementation of an Environmental Management
System (EMS) which is designed to comply with the requirements of the
SO14001:2015. Manke Lumber Company, Inc. has established good environmental
management as an integral part of our business practice by setting, monitoring,
and measuring annual environmental objectives to promote continual improvement.
To achieve these objectives, Manke Lumber Company, Inc.:
- Practices sustainable forestry and environmental stewardship;
- Operates the business in a manner that limits environmental impacts and prevents pollution;
- Manages our operations to fulfill our environmental compliance obligations;
- Audits and reports our environmental performance as a means to ensure accountability and drive continual improvement of the EMS; and
- Utilizes environmentally friendly technologies.